RISK AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ROMANIA
In today’s Romania, foreign companies need targeted compliance knowledge to prevent and detect violations and to respond effectively when issues arise. That is why we deliver powerful knowledge in our reports for risk and regulatory compliance in Romania. We have the expertise to evaluate the effectiveness of compliance and ethics programs and to develop a proactive approach to mitigating risks.
Among other things, we assist our clients in researching business platforms, designed to identify potential risk areas. We have performed risk and regulatory compliance investigations since our founding year, 1991.
Our own-designed procedures allow us to play an invaluable role in strengthening client operations and protecting assets and reputations. We provide proven and cost-effective solutions based mainly on risk assessment procedures.
Some of what we can do for you:
- Identification of existence of risk
- Corruption and impeding public scandals, related to a certain company
- Verification of licenses, right to commerce, attribution of questionable public tenders
- Principal/s or associate/s profile, assess the risk based on their past and present activities
- Company acquisitions, public funds recourse, FCPA – related issues
We are able to assist in complex litigation matters, including False Claims Act cases, business disputes and other issues.
Please contact us for your questions on how we can tailor your own, bespoke project of risk and regulatory compliance investigation in Romania.