LITIGATION SUPPORT IN ROMANIA
Investigation Services for Attorneys and Their Clients in Romania
Eurosurveillance CI Romania offers complete investigation and information services to law firms and their clients. Eurosurveillance CI blends state of the art technology with years of experience in investigating complex matters. From the simplest witness locate to the more complex financial fraud, Eurosurveillance CI puts the right investigators together with the proper resources to get the results that are needed.
We have also serious and professional court and legal support, post-project; even after we have finished our project, we stand by our clients in court, to bring a satisfactory legal closure.
We maintain an indexed electronic files dating back to 1991, which enables us to make a complete conflict check before an investigation is undertaken. As a result of conflict checking and other security and privacy procedures used by us, clients can be assured of the confidentiality of their investigations.
Eurosurveillance CI Romania has embraced new technology as it has come along, but has not discounted the value of field investigations or face-to-face contacts. The blending of the old and new gives us an advantage in achieving results for our clients. Most of all, we strongly believe in human intelligence in the field. Humint factor is most of the time decisive in tackling client’s tasks.
As a result of our background, training, education, and experience, we provide a level of service, expertise, and results not often found at private investigations firms.
Areas of support include:
- Intellectual Property, Brand Protection, Trademark Infringement, Copyright
- Detailed Background Investigations
- Detailed Asset Investigations
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Witness Locating and Interviewing
- Personal Documents (medical records, telephone records, financial records, hidden accounts, non-published numbers, etc.)
- Expert Testimony.
- Examining financial affidavits, particularly in divorce cases.
- Investigating infringements upon your brand, trademark or copyright, and prepare the case for submitting it to the local law enforcement.
- Analyzing damage and loss estimates prepared by the “other side” focusing on errors and inconsistencies.
- Assisting your client in his “due diligence” prior to purchasing a business or making a substantial investment.
- Bankruptcy cases – determine whether or not the bankruptcy was legitimate or a planned “bust out”.
- Assisting you with depositions and interrogatories relating to civil or criminal matters to ensure the right questions get asked.
- Examining statements and other representations for fraudulent or misleading information.
Contact Eurosurveillance CI Romania to discuss how our services can help you and your clients prevail in difficult situations.