SURVEILLANCE PROJECTS IN ROMANIA
Surveillance is probably the most misunderstood and misused investigative tool. As a result, it is often expensive and nonproductive.Eurosurveillance CI Romania has blended its experience in conducting surveillance in vital and sensitive cases, with the needs and resources of its clients.
In doing so, Eurosurveillance CI Romania has developed a method of conducting surveillance services that will return the best outcome, on a continuing basis, for the resources invested.
We do this by:
- Conducting a pre-surveillance survey to determine feasibility.
- Using the exact vehicles, equipment, and manpower dictated by the assignment and the client’s available resources.
- Preparing logs and reports that tie to video or photographic evidence, shortening trial or settlement preparation.
- Providing regular updates to the client regarding progress and costs. Using only trained investigators to conduct surveillance.
- Maintaining continuity in employment and evidence handling to ensure that clients have evidence and a credible witness at time of trial.
Eurosurveillance CI Romania conducts surveillance services on your timetable and within your budget. However,please do remember that surveillance is a most costly investigation tool, therefore it is always better for the client and us to have a chat first and see if surveillance is needed indeed, at any given phase of the project.
That is why tailoring the project to suit client needs is more than advisable and welcome!