We offer professional court and legal support for attorneys and their / our clients in Romania; for our clients, we offer this service after we have finished our investigation project, we stand by our clients in court, to bring a satisfactory legal closure.
As a result of our background, training, education, and experience, we provide a level of service, expertise, and results not often found at other private investigations firms.
Areas of support include:
- Intellectual Property, Brand Protection, Trademark Infringement, Copyright
- Detailed Background Investigations
- Detailed Asset Investigations
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Witness Locating and Interviewing
- Personal Documents (medical records, telephone records, financial records, hidden accounts, non-published numbers, etc.)
- Expert Testimony.
- Examining financial affidavits, particularly in divorce cases.
- Investigating infringements upon your brand, trademark or copyright, and prepare the case for submitting it to the local law enforcement.
- Analyzing damage and loss estimates prepared by the “other side” focusing on errors and inconsistencies.
- Assisting your client in his “due diligence” prior to purchasing a business or making a substantial investment.
- Bankruptcy cases – determine whether or not the bankruptcy was legitimate or a planned “bust out”.
- Assisting you with depositions and interrogatories relating to civil or criminal matters to ensure the right questions get asked.
- Examining statements and other representations for fraudulent or misleading information.
Contact Eurosurveillance CI Romania to discuss how our services can help you and your clients prevail in difficult situations.