A nti-counterfeiting and brand infringement investigations is something we are specialized in, since 1991. Our approach to this important activity of safeguarding your company product is simple, yet decisive.
As we know that the counterfeit products exist in virtually every industry sector, including food, beverages, apparel, accessories, footwear, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, electronics, auto parts, toys, electronic goods and etc, we are fully prepared to undertake and run such projects..
We strive to achieve maximum impact for our clients benefit, no matter what the project was about: brand protection, trademark infringement, product counterfeiting, etc. We set a high standard to all anti-counterfeiting investigations in Romania.
As said, simple, yet effective. Get there, dig deep, talk law and protect our client interests and his business hard earnings. We take counterfeiting and piracy investigations in Romania extremely serious and our focus is to protect client's brand and the right to his intellectual property he deserves.
Test purchase / sampling
Our investigators are able to carry out test purchases in Romania and in selected countries in Europe and Asia. We can do it in a business or a consumer environment.
We have covert companies and possibilities for acquiring products from white or black or grey market; protecting the scope and envisaging a future court procedure.
Toners & inks
Toys & electronics
Alcohol & beverages
Clothing & apparel
Tobacco & cigarettes
Our approach, in a nutshell
- identify the counterfeit product, understand the c/f action, assess and prepare interim with results, prepare online or in-person for a covert test purchase / sampling.
- establish methods, places and network of manufacturers, suppliers, importers, distributors, sellers and manufacturing and / or storage facilities used.
- initiate and obtain hard data and proof of illegal activity, liaise with legal advisors of the client, obtain law enforcement support, prepare raid and represent the client.
- assist the LE to raid the premises, support the action, offer litigation further assistance, liaise with LE for destruction of the products deem counterfeited.
- standby for client's legal representative, in order to support any court procedures, following the completion of the investigation project and tasks.
- if so further instructed, initiate market survey on a certain seller or product, in order to supervise the early apparition of a possible infringing activities.