Accident investigation in Romania12/11/2016
Get that claim right18/02/2018
We undertake insurance claim investigation in Romania since 1991, fully aware of the fact that the current high instance of insurance fraud mean more and more that insurance companies are beginning to be extremely cautious when paying claims.
We approach any insurance fraud or claim investigation in Romania by applying strong procedures and our expertise of 25 years to find out if false claims are being submitted.
In general terms, we try to determine whether someone has filed a false insurance claim. These are a few types of insurance investigations we undertake:
- Health insurance fraud investigation. We will take in-depth measures to determine whether someone is getting paid for health care that they are not receiving or is filing health care claims and requests that are not valid or needed.
- Car insurance fraud investigation. Some criminals stage accidents or attempt vehicle theft fraud.
- Life insurance fraud investigation. We’ll attempt to uncover cases of people who claim life insurance while still alive or those who claim too much in life insurance.
Workers compensation fraud investigation. We will endeavor to find evidence of workers who claim compensation when not as injured as they claim. We will verify in-depth the severity of the injury and whether the injury occurred while the person was working.
Insurance company investigation. We will work to uncover evidence of bad business practices at insurance companies.
A fraud insurance investigation in Romania, run by us, can uncover the scheme and can save you the hassle and costs of a court case.
- Surveillance to verify the claim
- Medical reports/history search
- Previous claims/accidents search
- Insurance coverage analysis
- Witness interviews
- Physician’s billing search and analysis
- Claimant background check
For a claim investigation in Romania, please contact us directly for a free quotation and case assessment.